Services provided in your rent
- Maintain keycard system and provide keycards and photo ID cards
- Lock and unlock building doors electronically as directed by agency key coordinators
- Assign levels of access to keycards as directed by the agency key coordinators
- Maintain and install door hardware including locks, door closers and ADA automatic door operators
- Design and maintain master keying system for mechanical locks to ensure access to all locked areas are controlled
- Provide keys and keycards for interior doors
- Maintain database for all issued keys and keycards
- Repair doors and hardware (closures, hinges, locks)
- Maintain and repair automatic door operators
Keycards and their care
Keycards serve as keys to employee work areas. New employees should contact their manager or supervisor regarding building access.
- Do not expose keycards to extreme heat or open flame.
Do not crimp, bend or twist cards.
Do not re-laminate cards.
Do not punch a slot or hole in a keycard as it could damage the chip.
If you have multiple keycards, do not hold two keycards toward the reader at the same time. The reader may read the wrong card.
Lost or stolen keys or keycards
Lost keys or keycards must be reported to your supervisor and your key coordinator immediately. Call 503-373-7001 if you have questions.
Services available for a fee
Design, install and maintain other security equipment, which may include CCTV, alarms and intercoms
Design, install and maintain other specialty low-voltage systems as required