Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

SNAP Information for retailers

I am a small business owner and I want to know if my store can be certified to accept food benefits (formerly known as food stamps).

Retailers who want to accept food benefits must contact the USDA Food and Nutrition Service for certification. Please call 1-877-823-4369 or visit their Web site for more information.

What items can and can't be bought with food benefits?

You can find answers to this and other questions from the USDA Food and Nutrition Services Web site.