You are here:
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
442.464 Definitions for ORS 442.464 and 442.466. As used in this section and ORS 442.466, "reporting entity" means:
(1) An insurer as defined in ORS 731.106 or fraternal benefit society as described in ORS 748.106 required to have a certificate of authority to transact health insurance business in this state.
(2) A health care service contractor as defined in ORS 750.005 that issues medical insurance in this state.
(3) A third party administrator required to obtain a license under ORS 744.702.
(4) A pharmacy benefit manager or fiscal intermediary, or other person that is by statute, contract or agreement legally responsible for payment of a claim for a health care item or service.
(5) A coordinated care organization as defined in ORS 414.025.
(6) An insurer providing coverage funded under Part A, Part B or Part D of Title XVIII of the Social Security Act, subject to approval by the United States Department of Health and Human Services. [2009 c.595 §1200; 2011 c.602 §54]
Note: 442.464 to 442.468 were enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but were not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 442 or any series therein by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.
Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how