We're Here to Help!
The lists below will help you determine the right place to call when you have questions about your Oregon Health Plan coverage.
Most Clients are Enrolled in a Network of Providers Called a Coordinated Care Organization (CCO). Contact your CCO if you:
- Need help making an appointment.
- Need help finding a provider or want to change your provider.
- Have questions about coverage or services offered.
- Get a bill.
Find a list of coordinated care organizations (CCOs) in your area and learn more about coordinated care in Oregon.
Contact OHP Client Services at 1-800-273-0557 (TTY 711) if you:
- Want to change your coordinated care organization (CCO) or enroll in one.
- Need a new Oregon Health ID card or client handbook.
- Get a bill and are not in a CCO.
- Need help making an appointment and are not in a CCO.
- Have questions about coverage and are not in a CCO.
Contact OHP Customer Service at 1-800-699-9075 (TTY 711) if you:
- Have questions about eligibility.
- Become pregnant or your pregnancy ends.
- Change your mailing address, e-mail address or phone number.
- Need information in another language or another format, such as (but not limited to) large print, Braille, audio recordings, Web-based communications and other electronic formats.
For After-hours Assistance:
Call the OHP Nurse Triage line at 1-800-562-4620.
Fax information to OHP at 503-378-5628
Fax information to OHP