Conference Information - 2018
The 35th annual Oregon Epidemiologists’ Meeting (OR Epi) will be held April 24-26, 2018 at Sunriver in Oregon. This is a forum for Oregon public health professionals from across the state to exchange information on current topics pertaining to public health.
Oregon Epidemiologists’ Meeting Agenda
Registration for OR Epi 2018 is now closed.
Save the date for OR Epi 2019! Wednesday, April 24 - Friday, April 26, 2019
OR Epi Pre- and Post-Conference Information (pdf)
- Pre Conference: Tuesday, April 24
- Post Conference: Thursday, April 26
- Tuberculosis Case Management (1:00-5:00)
- Fundamentals of Infection Control for County Health Professionals (1:00-3:30)
- Vaccine Hesitancy Crisis (pdf) (1:00-3:00)
- Public Health Learning Collaborative (1:00-5:00)
Lodging at Sunriver Conference Site
- There are no government-rate rooms available.
- Contact Sunriver at 800-547-3922
- Standard reservation cancellation policies will apply.
- Contact the Bend Visitor's Center for a listing of hotels.
OR Epi 2018 Track Information
- Communicable Disease (non-foodborne diseases, vaccine preventable)
- HIV/STD/TB (human immunodeficiency virus, sexually transmitted diseases, tuberculosis)
- One Health (environmental health, foodborne, waterborne, vector borne, zoonotic diseases, healthcare-associated infections [HAI])
- Outbreaks and system-wide surge (communicable diseases and emerging public health events)
Contact the OR Epi Planning Team at OR.Epi@dhsoha.state.or.us
For questions about accessibility, or to request an ADA accommodation, please email the OR Epi Planning Team at least 30 days prior to the event.