The Oregon Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services (ODHHS) Advisory Committee assists the Oregon Deaf and Hard of Hearing Service Program (ODHHSP) by providing information and expertise on issues affecting individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing. The ODHH Advisory Committee:
- Assists members of the public and state agencies in making agency programs available and accessible to individuals who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing.
- Identifies and publicizes the needs and concerns of individuals and consumers organizations.
- Acts as a resource to the Department of Human Services (DHS), other state agencies, local governments and members of the public.
- Provides referral information to individuals with hearing loss.
- Coordinates and assists other interest groups in promoting rehabilitation and employment.
- Facilitates a continuous program of information and education to employees, the public and employers.
For more information, contact email@example.com - Phone: 503-454-6100 - Fax: 503-947-4245