Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Oregon Department of Human Services Search Site

ODHS Records Requests

Request records online

Request personal records Request public records Media requests

 For out-of-state child welfare agencies

Please email your request on agency letterhead to These requests can't be submitted online.

Request records by mail or email

If you can't open the PDF forms in your browser, right click the link and choose "Save as." Save the form on your computer and then open it in Adobe Acrobat.

Fill out a Records Request form. It is available in multiple languages. 

Send your completed form by mail or email to:
ODHS Public Records Unit
500 Summer St NE, E-62
Salem, OR 97303


Release of information

If you are requesting the release of a someone else's confidential records, they must fill out this release form. It is available in multiple languages. 

Fee waiver

Fee Waiver Request Form (PDF)

Fees for public record requests can be waived or reduced if the request is in the public interest.


Frequently asked questions
ODHS records requests policy
Oregon public records law

Contact us

ODHS Public Records Unit
500 Summer St NE, E-62
Salem, OR 97303