The Office of Forecasting, Research and Analysis (OFRA) supports the Oregon Department of Human Services (ODHS) and the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) by providing accurate, timely, unbiased caseload forecasts and related research and analysis to support budgeting, policy development and operational planning.
Caseload forecasts are provided for
- Aging and People with Disabilities (APD)
- Child Welfare (CW)
- Health Systems Medicaid (HSM)
- Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities (I/DD)
- Self-Sufficiency Programs (SSP)
- Vocational Rehabilitation (VR)
- Mental Health (MH)
- Regional forecasts are provided for APD, SSP and HSM
- Work collaboratively with program staff throughout both agencies, and analytical staff in ODHS, OHA and other agencies.
- Maintain an enterprise-wide Integrated Client Services Data Warehouse (ICS) for ODHS and OHA containing client-level data from almost all agency programs, as well as data from Employment, Corrections, and Housing and Community Services.
- Support collection of certain provider taxes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for historical information and reports.