Skip to main content

Baker County

Veteran Services in Baker County

COVID-19 ALERT - Due to COVID-19 many County Offices are limiting in-person services and are providing services by phone. Please call your County Veteran Service Office before going in to confirm how they can best serve you during this time.

Incorporated cities:
Baker City | Green Horn | Haines | Halfway | Huntington | Richland | Sumpter | Unity

County Courthouse
1995 Third Street
Baker City, OR 97814

Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Appointments only on Friday​.

Contact Info
Phone: (541) 523-8223 or (541) 523-0184
Online: Website

Contact Person(s)
Rick Gloria - CVSO |
Visit WebsiteCallDirections

Employment Representatives

For a list of Disabled Veterans Employment Representatives and Local Veterans Employment Representatives, visit the Oregon Employment Department's website below.

Find Employment Representatives

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how