Skip to main content

Clackamas County

Veteran Services in Clackamas County

Incorporated cities:
Barlow | Canby | Damascus | Estacada | Gladstone | Happy Valley | Johnson City | Lake Oswego | Milwaukie | Molalla | Oregon City | Portland | Rivergrove | Sandy | Tualatin | West Linn | Wilsonville

Employment Representatives

For a list of Disabled Veterans Employment Representatives and Local Veterans Employment Representatives, visit the Oregon Employment Department's website below.

Find Employment Representatives

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how