Skip to main content

Multnomah County

Veteran Services in Multnomah County

Incorporated cities:
Fairview | Gresham | Maywood Park | Portland | Troutdale | Wood Village

Employment Representatives

For a list of Disabled Veterans Employment Representatives and Local Veterans Employment Representatives, visit the Oregon Employment Department's website below.

Find Employment Representatives

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how