Skip to main content Homepage

Polk County

Veteran Services in Polk County

Incorporated cities:
Dallas | Falls City | Independence | Monmouth | Salem

240 SW Washington Street
Dallas, Oregon 97338

Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Call for an appointment

Contact Info
Phone: (503) 623-9188
Fax: (503) 623-7902

Contact Person(s)
Eric Enderle - CVSO |

WUC 108
345 N Monmouth Ave.
Monmouth, OR 97361

Contact Info
Online: Website | Facebook

Contact Person(s)
Andrew Holbert - Veteran Student Success Center Coordinator | 503-838-9246 |
Kyler Dreyer - VA Certifying Official | 503-838-8183 |
Visit WebsiteDirections

Employment Representatives

For a list of Disabled Veterans Employment Representatives and Local Veterans Employment Representatives, visit the Oregon Employment Department's website below.

Find Employment Representatives

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how