Skip to the main content of the page

Oregon Department of Human Services

​​Help for myself or family

​ ​​

Other ​help​

Help for those helping others

I help people with intellectual and developmental disabilities

I am a home care worker

I work in a long-term care facility

I work in a hospital

I work for a licensed childcare agency or ODHS treatment facility

I am a mandatory reporter

​​​​​​​​For the health and safety of yourself and others:

  • Call or go online for assistance as a first option before visiting an office.
  • If you feel you need to come into an office, call first.
  • By avoiding offices when possible, you are keeping yourself, your family and vulnerable people like children, or older adults and people with disabilities safer.
  • How you can get help without coming into an office:
    • Apply for and update information about benefits: ​, 1-800-699-9075 (711 TTY)
    • Call a local office
    • ​Dial 2-1-1 or Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC) at 1-855-673-2372
    • Call 1-855-503-SAFE (7233) if you suspect an adult at risk or child is being neglected or harmed
  • For safety planning, our office staff are here to support you. 

Twitter Facebook YouTube​​​​

 Accessibility: For individuals with disabilities or individu​als who speak​ a language other than English, Oregon Department of Human Services (ODHS) can provide information in alternate formats such as translations, large print or braille. For assistance, please contact the ODHS Office of Equity and Multicultural Services (OEMS) Language Services, Melissa Gomez, at 503-269-0902, 711 TTY or at​​​​