Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Oregon Department of Human Services Search Site

ODHS Records Requests

Submit a request online

Request personal records Request public records Media requests

 For out-of-state child welfare agencies

Please email your request on agency letterhead to These requests can't be submitted online.

Request records by mail or email

To request records by mail or email, fill out this form and send it to the address listed on this page. 


Fee waiver

Fees for public record requests can be waived or reduced if the request is in the public interest.

Fee Waiver Request Form


Frequently asked questions
ODHS records requests policy
Oregon public records law

Contact us

ODHS Public Records Unit
500 Summer St NE, E-62
Salem, OR 97303