Oregon Department of Human Services

​​​​​​​Finding information and services

​We have a lot of information on our website. Here are some ​tips to help you find what you need.


Use the search box at the top, right of the page. To find a specific topic type in a word, term or phrase.

Site map and navigation

Use our site map to browse through a list of our pages. Review ​tips to help you navigate our ​website.

Topics commonly requested

Food, cash, child car​​e and medical assistance

Off​ice locations​

Seniors and people with disabilities

Children and families

Providers and ​partners

Oregon Health Plan (Medicaid), mental health and addiction ​services

This information is found on the Oregon Health Authority website.

Housing assistance

You can find information about housing assistance on the Oregon Housing and Community Services website.


Have a question or suggestion about the website? E​mail us and we will get back to you.​​

Please ​NOTE: Do not send abuse or neglect reports to this email address. To report abuse or neglect of a child or vulnerable adult see How to Report Abuse.​