State Unit on Aging
This website is designed to provide program and policy-related information and resources to AAAs and their partners.
Looking for information or services for
yourself or a family member?
What is the State Unit on Aging
The State Unit on Aging is dedicated to making it easier for seniors to get the help they need to support their well-being and maintain themselves in the community for as long as possible with independence, dignity and choice through the delivery of services funded by the Older Americans Act. The State Unit on Aging works closely with 17 Area Agencies on Aging (AAA) to create a comprehensive package of community services.
The State Unit on Aging provides coordination and oversight for the programs and services referenced in the menu on the right.
to receive email updates when this page is updated.
The following are new or replacement documents:
- 2014 Area Plan Budgets
- CAPECO, CAT, CCNO, CCSS, COCOA, DCSSD, HCSCS, KBSCC, KLCCOA, LCOG, MCADS, MCCOG, MCOACS, NWSDS, OCWCOG, RVCOG, SCBEC, WCDAVS
- Nutrition January 2014 Webinar
- Nutrition January 2014 Powerpoint
- Family Caregiver Coordinator Listing
- Oregon State Plan on Aging FFY 2014-2015
- Program monitoring tool
- Laws and Regulations
- About SCSEP
- Nutrition monitoring tool
- Family Caregiver Handbook (Spanish)
- AAA Fiscal Reporting (webinar)
- Oregon Disease Prevention and Health Promotion Standards and Monitoring Checklist
- Adding Services, Providers, Qualifiers and OAA Sites (webinar)
- State Unit on Aging Program Staff
- Monthly Reporting Forms: 148/150
- Year 2 Area Plan Budget Template