Activities and Events
Oregon Veterans' Home - The Dalles
- Call our dedicated line for updates: 541-226-3526.
- Visit or follow The Dalles OVH Facebook page. Status and updates will be posted as they occur.
- View the COVID-19 Safety Measures poster that contains the most up-to-date protocols in effect concerning visits, admissions and activities at the home.
- Subscribe to receive emails from the Oregon Veterans' Home.
- Call the OVHTD at (541) 296-7190.
COVID-19 Media Information
ODVA is releasing COVID press releases on FlashAlert: subscribe
One thing is certain at the OVHTD, the service that is provided is designed with our honored veterans in mind. We go to great lengths to consider and provide for our veteran residents’ physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual, cultural, and social needs and interests.
Activities at the Home are organized by our Activities Director and include events inside and outside of the Home. Facility outings, religious programs, and opportunities for resident involvement in the planning and implementation of the activity program are available to our honored guests. Participation in creative, expressive, educational, and exercise-related activities is encouraged. We provide individualized one-to-one interactions designed to meet each resident’s individualized needs and enhance or maintain their strengths.
Also, if you have information that you think would be especially meaningful to our honored residents or you know of an event that we could participate in, please contact our Activities Director.
Read the Latest News about the Home by visiting us on Facebook.