Skip to main content

Change My Name, Address, or Employer

Change Your Address or Employer
Licensees can make changes to their address or employer by logging into their online profile within our License Application system.  Login as usual and select either "Change Address" or "Change My Employer" from the menu of options.

Change Your Legal Name

To change your name in our records, you must complete the form below, attach a scanned copy of your documentation, and click submit.  No fee is required.  
Please Note: If you do not include the required documentation, your request cannot be processed.  Attached file size cannot exceed 20 MB.  Acceptable file types to upload: .pdf, .jpg, .gif, or .tif.  Acceptable forms of documentation include:
  • Marriage license or certificate
  • Birth certificate
  • Divorce decree (provide only the pages indicating the court jurisdiction, stated name restoration, and signature of the appointed judge in the proceedings).
  • Copy of court records stating legal name change that includes court jurisdiction, previous and new names, and signature of authorizing court official.
  • Valid passport.
  • A federal or state government-issued photo identification card or driver's license.

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how