OSLAB Rulemaking – Comments Requested
OSLAB voted at its May 14, 2015 to initiate the rulemaking notice process for amendments to four administrative rules and one new rule. The Board requests public comments on the proposed rulemaking actions. The Board has scheduled a public hearing at 9 AM on July 24. Written comments will also be accepted through close of business (5 pm) that day. See the following documents for more details, or contact the Board office.
· Notice to Interested Parties
· Rule language 804-001-0020 (Public Records)
· Rule language 804-022-0020 (Late Renewal/Reinstatement)
· Rule language 804-022-0025 (Inactive/Inactive Emeritus Status)
· Rule language 804-040-000 (Fees)
· Rule language 804-022-0030 (Required Application Information)
· Sect. of State - Notice of Hearing
· Sect. of State - Fiscal Impact Estimate
OSLAB 2015- 2017 Budget Finalized
At its May 14, 2015 meeting OSLAB voted to finalize its budget for the 2015-2017 biennium. No changes were made to the recommended budget that was released April 1, 2015 for public review.
• Budget Detail Sheet
*Official RFQ Document
Adobe Reader, or equivalent, is required to view PDF files. Click the "Get Adobe Reader" image to get a free download of the reader from Adobe.
Are you sure you would like to leave?
You are currently running an old version of IE, please upgrade for better performance.