In order to qualify and apply, you must:
- Apply at least 30 days prior, but no more than 60 days before the first day of the show;
- Complete an Application for Recreational Vehicle Show License Certificate (Form 735-7225);
- List each dealer participating in the show on the application form;
- Include for each dealer the name under which the business is being conducted and the street address, city and county of the dealer's place of business as listed on the vehicle dealer certificate; and
- Pay a $32 application fee.
Note: Additional application details are included in the application form. Note: A license is valid for the length of the show as stated on the license itself.
You may copy or print the application form
on your computer, or you may obtain a hardcopy form by calling DMV Business Regulations at (503) 945-5052.
You may submit your completed application, supporting materials and payment by mail or in person to our office at:
Driver and Motor Vehicle Services
1905 Lana Ave NE
Salem, OR 97314
Note: Due to the added costs of merchant fees, DMV offices only accept cash or checks and do not accept credit or debit cards.
For more information you may contact DMV Business Regulations at (503) 945-5052.