Our Commitment to Equal Access
ODOT is committed to providing equal access to our facilities, programs and services. We are committed to fostering a diverse workplace that represent the communities we serve.
Services and Programs
You may request reasonable accommodation to ODOT services, programs and events. Requests may include but are not limited to:
- Printed materials in alternative formats
- Sign language interpretation
- Assisted listening devices
- Website accessibility/document conversion
- Public meeting and facility access
To request assistance:
Call 855-540-6655; for TTY use 711 relay service
Email your request
Accessibility Requests and Complaints
Request a Modification
Use the request form
to provide feedback or make requests to address issues on the state transportation system. For assistance, call 855-540-6655.
File a Complaint
A fully inclusive transportation system is critical to fulfilling ODOT's mission.
Transition plan for accessible infrastructure
Identifies physical obstacles that limit the accessibility of facilities to
individuals with disabilities;
- Describes the methods to be used to make the facilities accessible;
- Provides a schedule for making the access modifications; and
- Identifies the public officials responsible for implementation of the plan.