DMV Offices - Eugene Drive Test Center
PARKING NOTICE: Parking for oversize vehicles and combination vehicles is available in the back of the building along the curb.
This office accepts cash, checks, Discover, Master Card and Visa for payment.
SCHEDULE NOTICE: This office opens an hour later on Wednesdays, 9:00 AM vs. 8:00 AM
All mail transactions should be sent to DMV Headquarters (i.e., not to this office):
1905 Lana Ave NE
Salem, OR 97314
|Hours of Operation & Wait Time|
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday and Tuesday 9:00 AM
- 5:00 PM, Wednesday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Thursday and Friday Note: DMV offices are closed for Statewide Holidays
|Click to refresh wait time|
|Knowledge Test Hours|
Your customer number must be called by 4:00 PM in order to take a test that day.
Note: No one is allowed to accompany a customer into the testing area while a knowledge test is being taken except for interpreters.
Drive tests are given by appointment only. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call (541) 686-7855.
Note: If there is inclement weather, drive tests may be cancelled or traction devices may be required. Please check the Special Notices or confirm your drive test by calling the office.
Available at this Location
NOT Available at this Location
- Accident Reports
- Change of Address & Voter Registration
- Drive Tests:
- Commercial Driver License (CDL) - by appointment only
- 3 Wheel Motorcycle/Moped Skills - by appointment only
- Regular (Class C) Driver License - by appointment only
- Driver Licenses: Original, Duplicate & Renewal
- Identification Cards: Original, Duplicate & Renewal
- Knowledge Testing
- Motor Carrier Transportation Division Permits
- Record Purchases Information
- Registration Renewal
- Reinstatements & Rescinds
- Transportation Permits
- Trip Permits
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) Inspections
- Vehicle Title & Registration Transactions
For Customers with DisabilitiesDMV serves customers who qualify for
Oregon driver and vehicle services without regard to mental or physical disability, race, gender, age, national origin, religion or other classes of protection required by law and ordinance. If you need any special accommodations because of a disability so that you can obtain DMV services, please contact DMV by calling your local DMV office phone number, by calling (503) 299-9999 in the Portland metro area, or by statewide relay 7-1-1 for deaf and hard of hearing access.
Eugene Drive Test Center
2870 W 10th Pl
Eugene, OR 97402 Small/Med Size Vehicles
- From I-5 North or Southbound, take Exit 194B Westbound on I-105 (OR-126) toward Eugene.
- Travel West on I-105 until you cross over the river and I-105 turns South (I-105 merges with the Delta Hwy).
- Travel South on I-105/Delta Hwy, until it becomes Jefferson St.
- At the 2nd traffic signal turn RIGHT on W 11th Ave.
- Travel West on W 11th Ave approx 2 miles to Tyinn St.
- Turn RIGHT (North) on Tyinn St (at the Goodyear Tire Store).
- DMV is located on the Right-hand side 1 block North of W 11th Ave, on the corner of Tyinn St and W 10th Pl.
- From I-5 North or Southbound, take Exit 195 - Belt Line Hwy toward Eugene.
- Travel West on Belt Line Hwy.
- Belt Line Hwy then curves South before it changes to Danebo Ave and eventually dead-ends at W 11th Ave.
- Turn LEFT (East) onto W 11th Ave.
- Travel about 2 miles and then turn LEFT 1 block past Fred Meyer onto Tyinn St.
- Turn RIGHT into the DMV driveway just past the Goodyear Tire Store.
- You may park oversize vehicles and combination vehicles in back of the building along the curb.
|Map & Office Photo|
See the location of this office on a map
Click on the thumbnail image below to view a larger photo of the office: