DMV's Interactive Voice Response System (IVR) is a telephone based automated record inquiry system that is only available to established Record Inquiry Account holders.
Advantages for IVR system users include 24-hour access to certain driver and vehicle record information, and overnight turnaround time for prints ordered through the system. The IVR system provides users with the following six menu choices:
- Listen to driver license name and address, description and status.
- Listen to vehicle description and ownership.
- Order a three-year non-employment driving record.
- Order a complete or certified court print driving record.
- Order a three-year employment driving record.
- Order a vehicle record print.
For more information or help using the IVR system, refer to the IVR User Guide
(Form 735-6733) or contact one of the following:
- Call (503) 945-5310 for name or VIN search help;
- Call (503) 986-3960 for billing questions;
- Call (503) 945-7950 for account or password problems; or
- E-mail: ODOTDMVRecordsPol@ODOT.state.or.us.