Traffic may be held for up to 20 min. during these night time single lane closures.
- Sun.12 a.m. thru Mon. 7 a.m.
- Mon. thru Thurs. – 7 p.m.- 7 a.m.
- Thurs. 12 a.m. thru Friday 7 a.m.
No work, under the north end of bridge – 7:30 am to 9:00 pm May 1 thru Sept. 30, 2018 for Hellgate Jet Boat season
No work during the 2018 Boatnik Celebration, May 24 - 28, 2018
No work during Concerts in the Park - 6:30 – 9 p.m. Tuesdays, June 19 through Aug. 7, 2018
No lane closures during: Back to the 50s Cruise and Josephine Co. Fair
Current Schedule- week of Jan. 5-12, 2018:
Sunday through Thursday night, 7 p.m. - 7 a.m. Expect single lane traffic as contractor is working top side cutting bridge rail and or installing new rail.
Work continues daytime under the bridge with crack injection and otherwise repairing concrete.
Sept. 2017 into Jan-February 2018
- Mobilize in to work area, set signs, etc.
- Install temporary work platform under bridge – it will be moved south to north three times as stages are complete includes single lane night time closures of two weeks
- Begin concrete repairs – crack injection, titanium reinforcement, bridge jacking, clean and lubricate bearings, seismic retrofit, and pressure wash structure.
Spring 2018-February 2019 (night time traffic closures at this time)
- Work on top of deck
- Saw cutting ornamental rail and replace with new rail
- Work will consist of setting up access outside of bridge overhang, drill for resin bonding anchors, install pre-cast ornamental railing and closing pours.
- Perform concrete repairs, crack injection, pressure washing
- Remove asphalt
- Refurbish existing concrete lighting and install new bridge lighting and conduit (8 total)
- New concrete overlay of bridge deck