AMH welcomes feedback on Oregon’s behavioral health system of care and is responsible for investigating complaints involving the behavioral health system of care (per OAR 309-035 and 309-019).
How to Submit a Complaint
If you are dissatisfied with an experience involving the behavioral health care system and have;
1. Filed a complaint with your provider that resulted in an unsatisfactory resolution; or
2. Were unable to file a complaint with your provider due to the provider not having an accessable complaint process;
please submit your complaint below. A staff member will contact you within 2 business days.
Offical Complaint Form
For Complaints involving:
- The Oregon State Hospital - contact the Director for Consumer & Family Services at:
- Abuse - contact the Office of Adult Abuse Prevention and Investigation at:
- Civil Rights - contact the Office of Equity and Inclusion, Civil Rights Coordinator at:
- Medicaid Clients - contact the Division of Medical Assistance Programs Client Services at:
1 (800) 273-0557
- Department of Human Services - contact the Governor's Advocacy Office at: 503-945-5941
For questions or comments contact the AMH Business Continuity Coordinator