The Addictions and Mental Health (AMH) Division has developed a comprehensive behavioral health electronic data system to improve care, control cost and share information. This data system is called the Measures and Outcomes Tracking System (MOTS).
MOTS Implementation Estimated Timelines:
- Registration is open and ready for provider set up and input as of 10-15-2013
- Client Entry data must be entered by 6-1-2014.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is ready for certification testing as of 4-15-2014.
What's new? - Registration NOW OPEN
AMH is ready to open registration of the new Measures and Outcomes Tracking System (MOTS) that will be replacing the CPMS system. The first step to submitting data to this new system is for all behavioral health providers to register and set up their profiles.
3 Things you need to do before you register:
- Obtain an Oregon Medicaid Provider Number if you don't already have one (see Policy below)
- Determine who will be your agency system administrator (Checklist of responsibilities and duties)
- Watch the MOTS Registration/Administration Webinar (see below)
MOTS Registration Webinar for System Admins Video
MOTS System Administrator User Guide
- updated 1-29-2014
MOTS User Name SpreadsheetMeasures and Outcomes Tracking System (MOTS) Web site
Additionally, there are helpful documents to review as you prepare for this transition to the new data collection system available on the Enhanced Data Capture web page
, along with upcoming webinars specific to data submission methods.
MOTS Client Entry Tool Is Ready - Sign Up for Training Now
The MOTS Client Entry Tool is available for providers that wish to submit their data using this method. The next training for providers is on Thursday, May 1st, 2014, 8:30am - noon in Portland. Class size is limited and on a first come first serve basis, so don't delay. Email MOTS.Support@state.or.us if you are interested in attending. For more information on resources and tools for Client Entry Users is available on the Enhanced Data Capture web page.