Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

OHP tools for mental health providers

Behavioral health rules and guidelines

Resources related to provider reimbursement for behavioral health services to Oregon Health Plan (OHP) members. 

Recent rule filings

You can sort or filter by document type or effective date. You can also view Behabioral Health Rules and Guidelines as filed with the Secretary of State (please note that rules filed by the first of the month will not be posted on the Secretary of State website until the middle of the filing month). ​

File Description
172-changes-080114Permanent Rule Filing
Transferring and Renumbering Addiction and Mental Health rules from OAR 309-016 to Division of Medical Assistance Programs OAR 410-172


Administrative rulebooks



​Supplemental information and guidelines


Claim Adjustment Handbook
1915(i) Home and Community-Based Services
Mental Health Services Provider Guide, 5-28-2014
1 - 3Next

Behavioral health procedure codes and fees

July 2014 Behavioral Health Fee Schedule - Excel
January 2014 Mental Health Fee Schedule - Excel
January 2014 Substance Use Disorder Fee Schedule - Excel
July 2013 Substance Use Disorder Fee Schedule
January 2013 Mental Health Fee Schedule
January 2013 Substance Use Disorder Fee Schedule
1 - 6Next

Behavioral health request and reporting forms

Plan of Care requests, Psychosocial Rehabilitative requests and Prior Authorization requests must be authorized by the appropriate Community Mental Health Program. They must also include supporting documentation as outlined in AMH Oregon Administrative Rules.


Medicaid Personal Care Service Plan Authorization for Mental Health Services​

DMAP 531

Mental Health Discharge Information Form - To be completed whenever an individual moves out of an adult foster care or residential treatment program.​

OHA 8061

Mental Health Prior Authorization Request Form​

OHA 8060

Psychosocial Rehabilitative Service Plan of Care Request (To be used for H2018HK)

OHA 8059

Mental Health Plan of Care Request​

OHA 8057

Who to call for help

For information about authorizing services for CCO or MHO members, contact the CCO or MHO.
To correct an error in a Plan of Care authorization or a prior authorization, email AMH.Retrievers@state.or.us. Include the Prior Authorization number, the data that was entered incorrectly, and the correct information. Be sure to include contact information in case we need to contact you for clarification.
Provider Services 800-336-6016 or email us
Address and telephone contacts