Skip to main content Homepage

Report Changes to OHP

If any of the information you gave us on your OHP application changes, you must report it.

Please report changes within 10 days of the change.

Changes include:

  • A claim for a personal injury
  • A change in mailing address or residence
  • The birth of a child
  • A change of legal name for anyone receiving the Oregon Health Plan
  • If anyone in your household has a change in circumstance that means they can get health coverage a different way, such as a new job
  • When you get or lose other health coverage or if any other health coverage you have changes (This includes employer-sponsored health insurance)
  • When someone becomes pregnant and when a pregnancy ends
  • A death in the household
  • Changes in your household, including if someone moves in or out
  • Changes in tax filing status or who is claimed as a tax dependent

Individuals 19 and older who are receiving health coverage are also required to tell us about the following changes:

  • A change in the source of income
  • A change in employment status
  • A change in earned income of more than $100
  • A change in unearned income of more than $50

Report changes online

Most OHP members can report changes online at The online site supports these browsers. If you don't know your browser version, click your browser's Help menu, then click "About."

  • Smartphone browsers are not supported.
  • Windows (PC) – Internet Explorer 11, Internet Explorer 10, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 39.0 and 43.0, and Chrome 43.0 and 44.0.
  • Macintosh – Firefox 39.0 and 43.0, and Chrome 43.0 and 44.0. Safari is not supported.

Visit a local ODHS Self Sufficiency office

You can visit a local office and report your change in person. To find an office near you, please check the list of local offices.

Email OHP Customer Service

Please send your personal information to OHP through a secure email process. Send your changes by secure email to Include your full name, date of birth, Oregon Health ID number, and phone number. If you do not use a secure email, your information may not be protected.

Call OHP Customer Service

You can call 800-699-9075 to report changes to OHP. You can call Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to  6 p.m. Wait times may be long.



 Report changes 

You can report changes in one of the following ways:

Report other insurance

If you get insurance other than Oregon Health Plan, you must report it. Other insurance is called third-party liability or TPL.

Let us know about your TPL. You can also report if your TPL changes or ends.

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how