Reports and Publications
Information on this page is highly varied, ranging from technical material to the number of Oregon Health Plan enrollees statewide and by county. The page also includes a history of the Oregon Health Plan, whose development began in the late 1980s and which was introduced Feb. 1, 1994.
You will need the free Adobe Reader 6.0 or higher to view PDF documents. If you do not already have the latest version of the Adobe Reader on your computer, you can download it now.
- OHP eligibles - Monthly reports on the number of people who are eligible for coverage under the OHP Medicaid demonstration, by year/month.de
- OHP managed care enrollment - Includes First of Month reports for FCHPs, DCOs and MHOs by county or eligibility category.
- OHP demographics - Information about the age, race/ethnicity and gender distribution of OHP clients.
- Capitation rates and per capita cost reports - Includes yearly reports on capitation rates to be paid to contracting managed care organizations and the methods for arriving at those rates.
- DMAP monthly updates (PDF) - Updated January 2010. This provides a monthly overview of DMAP's administrative activities. The most recent update will be at the front of the document.
- Quarterly reports - Quarterly and annual reports to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) about OMAP, HSC, FHIAP and AMH efforts to support the OHP Medicaid Demonstration.
- OHP: An historical overview (PDF) - Updated July 2006
OHP Standard Reservation List (PDF)