Local Offices

​​​​​​​​​For the health and safety of yourself and others:

  • Call or go online as a first option before visiting an office.
  • If you feel you need to come into an office, call first. See below for office information.​
  • By avoiding offices when possible, you are keeping yourself, your family and vulnerable people like children, older adults and people with disabilities safer.

How you can get help without coming into an office:

  • Apply for and update information about benefits: one.Oregon.gov, 1-800-699-9075 (711 TTY)
  • Call a local office
  • ​Call 2-1-1
  • Call the Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC) at 1-855-673-2372
  • Call 1-855-503-SAFE (7233) if you suspect abuse or neglect of an adult or child

For safety planning for survivors of domestic violence: Our office staff are here to support you in person.​

Find an Office

Assistance - Self-Sufficiency offices help with food benefits (SNAP), cash for families (TANF), child care assistance (ERDC), refugee services and domestic violence.​

Children and Youth - Child Welfare offices help with adoption, foster care, foster parents and relative caregivers, child abuse and neglect and independent living.

Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities - County Developmental Disability Program offices help with services for adults and children with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.

Seniors and People with Physical Disabilities - Aging and People with Disabilities offices and Area Agency on Aging offices help find resources including food benefits (SNAP), medical, health care coverage, long-term and community-based care services and more.

Vocational Rehabilitation - VR offices help ​individuals with disabilities find and keep ​jobs that match their skills, interests and abilities.​