Oregon Law Center (OLC) provides legal help to people struggling to make ends meet on matters related to their homes, livelihoods, medical care and physical safety against domestic violence. Some offices also specifically serve low-income farmworkers in Oregon.
- Coos Bay regional office:
541-269-1226 (Coos-Curry, Western Douglas counties)
- Grants Pass regional office:
- Gresham farmworker office:
- Hillsboro regional office:
- Lane County Legal Aid office:
- McMinnville office:
- Ontario regional office:
- Portland regional office:
- Salem regional office:
- St. Helens office:
- Woodburn Farmworker Office:
- Statewide Hotline for public benefits:
Monday and Thursday 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.