Payroll Taxes

Our sites are experiencing intermittent connectivity issues across multiple agency systems. Unfortunately, since it is second quarter filing the Oregon Payroll Reporting System (OPRS) seems to be the system most widely impacted. Refreshing the page or attempting to access our sites at another time may provide some relief, but is not a guaranteed solution.  

We have no estimated time of resolution, but it is one of the State's highest priorities. 

In the meantime, if you have OTTER installed on your computer you can use that to file your 2/19 reports.​

Filing "No Payroll" by Phone

If you do not have payroll to report for a quarter, you can file your "no payroll" report by phone. The automated voice system will lead you through the steps to submit your "no payroll" report for Unemployment Insurance, State Withholding, TriMet, Lane Transit District and the Workers' Benefit Fund (WBF) assessment. This system is available to use 24 hours a day.

You can file "no payroll" reports for current or past quarters. You'll need your Business Identification Number (BIN) in order to submit your report by phone.

Do I Need to File "No Payroll?"

Yes. As long as your account is open, you must file a Quarterly Combined Payroll Tax Report of taxes due. When you have no employees or hours to report, using the phone makes it easy to comply with the law and avoid filing by paper.

Can I File My Other Payroll Reports by Phone?

No. Reporting by phone is only for "no payroll" reports. Once you have payroll again, you can use the Oregon Payroll Reporting System (OPRS) or OTTER to fill out your combined reports electronically.​

File "No Payroll" Reports

Submit "no payroll" for Unemployment Insurance, State Withholding, TriMet, Lane Transit District and Workers' Benefit Fund (WBF)

Hours of Operation

24 hours a day, 7 days a week


Phone: 503-378-3981