Official Transcripts for AuD or Master's Degree
You may send these in if they are in a sealed envelope from the university; otherwise they need to come from the university to us. We encourage e-transcripts to: email@example.com
If you earned an AuD from an ASHA-accredited school, then we will need an official transcript and a copy of your Audiology Praxis test report showing a passing score.
If you completed your Audiology training prior to August 1, 2007, your transcript must document that you earned a Master's degree from an ASHA-accredited program with at least 75 semester credits in Audiology. In addition, you will need to submit documentation of your successful completion of post-graduate supervised clinical experience (currently 1,820 hours), and a passing score on your Praxis exam.
If your graduate program was not ASHA-accredited at the time you earned your degree, we will need you to supply documentation of your clinical practicum hours, and may require additional information about coursework and other accreditations.
One of the two following options:
ASHA CCC's (Certificate of Clinical Competence) or ABA Certification- You need to request verification from ASHA/ABA. We will accept verifications faxed from ASHA/ABA
Passing Praxis Exam Report - You must select our Board as a recipient (#8699)
Clinical Fellowship Report & Rating Form - A copy of the ASHA form signed by you and your CFY supervisor.
Professional Development (PD)
There are two options for professional development (see Supplement 1 of the license application):
1. If you have completed your graduate program or clinical fellowship within the 12 months preceding the date you apply: No professional development hours are needed; check this box and sign and date the bottom of the page. You do not need to fill in the grid to report PD hours.
2. If you have completed your graduate program or clinical fellowship more than 12 months preceding the date you apply you must submit 10 hours completed within the 12 months preceding the date you apply: Complete the reporting form and be sure to include copies of your certificates of attendance for all activities you report. Read our professional development page for more information on acceptable professional development.
Verification of Good Standing From Other Licensing Bodies
We need to have a letter of good standing from every other state or other jurisdiction (including Oregon's Teacher Standards and Practices Commission and other states' educational licensing bodies) in which you have held a professional license, regardless of how long ago it was. This verification must come from the jurisdiction to us; the Board does not accept information in on-line directories. If the state does not hold a record of your licensure anymore, we will accept a letter from them stating as much.
Complete Background Check
A background check must be completed with every application by our agency. The prints must be taken through Fieldprint, Inc.
1. Visit www.FieldprintOregon.com
2. Click on the “Schedule an Appointment" button.
3. Enter an email address under “New Users/Sign Up" and click the “Sign Up" button. Follow the instructions for creating a Password and Security Question and then click “Sign Up and Continue".
4. Enter the Fieldprint Code: FPBSPALicenseDAS
Enter the following BSPA Codes if prompted:
ORI #: OR026SLPA