Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology

Applicants For Licensure In Oregon

- You must request an official verification (also referred​ to as a letter of good standing) be sent to the Board Office for all professional licenses you have ever held. This includes any teaching licenses. Requested verifications can be accepted through fax or email only if they come directly from their office to the Board office. Verifications cannot be accepted from the applicant. The application has a request form included and we will accept any other state's form as well.
Verification of Out of State License

Current Licensees

- To request verification of your Oregon License to be sent to another state or jurisdiction, please email our office the address you would like it sent to. There is no charge. You can submit another state's form but we create our own verification from our system so their form is not necessary.
Send the email to:​


Online License Verification

 Click to search our online directory.