Duties and responsibilities
SPOTS card holder duties
State P-card of Oregon Transaction System - aka procurement card or P-card
- NOTE: Even though a disaster has been declared, the card holder must comply with the same documentation requirements applicable to all purchase transactions (e.g. receipts, supplier invoices) while utilizing the SPOTS card.
- If contacted by a buyer during a declared disaster and your card has sufficient funds available, call supplier and provide card information.
- If the card does not have sufficient funds and the card holder has the ability.
- Gets documentation from supplier and ensures that the buyer also has a copy of the invoice and any packing slips.
- Gets information from buyer so card holder can track on required documentation.
Finance supervisor duties
- Acts as the liaison between the Emergency Coordination Center (ECC) or individual Agency Operations Centers (AOC) and the coordinating agency for financial matters.
- Manages all financial aspects of the incident.
- Works with coordinating agency to ensure proper procurement and financial staffing is available to meet need.
- Initiates communication plan to ensure continuity of information flow between parties and that all documentation follows requirements. Briefs all subordinates on all incident related finance issues needing attention and/or follow up.
- Ensures all personnel time records are accurate and returned to appropriate personnel within the coordinating agency and sent to their home agency.
- Ensures all procurement records are properly prepared, completed, and returned to appropriate personnel within the coordinating agency.
- Provide financial/cost updates for the incident as requested.