Pay equity training and certification requirements
prohibits Oregon businesses from discrimination in compensation and wage payments. The law also states that suppliers with a contract valued at $500,000 or more and that have 50 or more employees are required to take pay equity training and submit a certificate as proof before they may be awarded a contract or price agreement.
Take the free training now
- Click this link to go to the Pay Equity class in iLearn Oregon (iLearn account required). The training plays best in Edge or Firefox browsers.
- After you log into your iLearn account, click the "Open Item" button in the DAS PS Pay Equity Protected Class course window.
- Complete the training and assessment.
- Print and save your certificate after successfully completing the assessment.
If you are awarded a public contract valued at $500,000 and have 50 or more employees, provide a copy of your certificate to the agency prior to contract execution.
Need an iLearn account?
- Visit iLearn Oregon and click the "Create Account" button.
- For the account "Type" select the radio button "Not a state employee"
- Fill out the rest of the fields and then click the "Submit" button.
- You will be sent an email confirmation that requires you to activate your account.
- You'll receive another email with your Login ID and temporary password.
Once you have your iLearn login, follow the instructions above to "Take the free training now." Visit the iLearn Oregon support webpage
if you have trouble setting up your account.