One of the key responsibilities assigned to CUB’s is the approval of Service Level Agreement documents. CUB’s are responsible for reviewing and approving the content of SLA’s and ensuring the defined service levels are commensurate with the rates charged for each service.
The Service Level Agreement, services we provide, and associated costs can be found through the links to the right. Below outlines how we measure successful performance:
How we measure success
- Contract quality evaluation survey: Percent of contract quality evaluation surveys stating the contract met original business needs. Target = 85%.
- Contract delivery timeliness: Percent of contracts completed within the timeframes agreed to with customers. Target = 85%.
- Complaints on vendor performance: Number of complaints on statewide price agreement vendor performance. Target = TBD. (Submit vendor performance feedback)
- Availability of “how to” guides: Percent of statewide price agreement contracts that include a “how to buy” guide accessible via ORPIN. Targets = Year 1: 15%, Year 2: 25%, Year 3: 50%.
- Ease of use of statewide price agreements: Average rating of ease of use of statewide price agreements as per customer survey. Target = 7.5 out of 10.
- ORPIN Help Desk effectiveness: Average rating of effectiveness of ORPIN Help Desk staff as per customer survey. Target = 9 out of 10.
- ORPIN technical support resolution time: Average number of hours from receipt of request for ORPIN technical support until customer issue is resolved and ticket is closed. Target = TBD.
- Satisfaction with training: Average overall satisfaction rating on evaluation surveys completed by state agency employees who have finished any procurement training course. Target = 8 out of 10.