The Service Level Agreement, services we provide, and associated costs can be found through the links to the right. Below outlines how we measure successful performance:
How we measure success
- Contract quality evaluation survey: Percent of contract quality evaluation surveys stating the contract met original business needs. Target = 85%.
- Contract delivery timeliness: Percent of contracts completed within the timeframes agreed to with customers. Target = 85%.
- Complaints on vendor performance: Number of complaints on statewide price agreement vendor performance. Target = TBD. (Submit vendor performance feedback)
- Availability of “how to” guides: Percent of statewide price agreement contracts that include a “how to buy” guide accessible via ORPIN. Targets = Year 1: 15%, Year 2: 25%, Year 3: 50%.
- Ease of use of statewide price agreements: Average rating of ease of use of statewide price agreements as per customer survey. Target = 7.5 out of 10.
- ORPIN Help Desk effectiveness: Average rating of effectiveness of ORPIN Help Desk staff as per customer survey. Target = 9 out of 10.
- ORPIN technical support resolution time: Average number of hours from receipt of request for ORPIN technical support until customer issue is resolved and ticket is closed. Target = TBD.
- Satisfaction with training: Average overall satisfaction rating on evaluation surveys completed by state agency employees who have finished any procurement training course. Target = 8 out of 10.