Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

File a complaint

Building codes

You can submit building safety complaints and report work done by some types of contractors that do not have a license. These include those who do plumbing or electrical work, work on boilers or elevators, or install manufactured homes.

Finance and securities

Use this form to submit a complaint about a company or person who offers financial services. These include payday and title loans, consumer loans, mortgages, pawns, check cashing, investments, money transmission, and pre-need funeral trusts. You can also use this form to tell us about issues with state banks and credit unions, and to report a data breach.


If you have problems with an insurance company or agent, fill out a complaint form so we can look into it. We can help provide clarity or work on your behalf to resolve your issue.

Oregon OSHA

You can file a complaint if you are an employee in Oregon and want to report hazards at your job. You can also file a complaint if you think your employer has discriminated against you on the basis of safety and health issues. Fill out the online complaint form or contact the closest Oregon OSHA field office to your job.

Workers’ compensation

For help with workers’ compensation issues, contact one of the DCBS ombudsman offices:

Ombuds Office for Oregon Workers: 503-378-3351,

Small Business Ombudsman: 971-673-2895,

Other concerns

If you do not know where to send your complaint, fill out this complaint form. We will do our best to send your complaint to the office that can help you.