​​​​To report suspected child abuse, call the Oregon Child Abuse Hotline at 1-855-503-SAFE (7233).​​​

Ready to learn more? To help mandatory reporters and other members of the community recognize and understand the signs of child abuse and neglect, as well as the role of implicit bias and structural racism when reporting abuse, Child Welfare has updated its mandatory reporting and child safety resources. This video describes your role in reporting suspected abuse.​

Please note: The video must be viewed with IE, Chrome or Firefox browsers. Edge Chromium is not supported. You may also download the video​ for offline viewing.

Who are mandatory reporters?

A complete and current list of public and private officials who are mandatory reporters can be found in Oregon Revised Statute 419B.005 (3)​.


Request Mandatory Reporter Training in your community.​​

Tool and Resources

​What ​You ​Can Do​

What you can do about child abuse booklet infographic

Reporting Child Abuse

Reporting child abuse infographic

Guidance for Virtual Environment​
Virtual Guidance Infographic