Families are as diverse as the children needing homes. Each comes from their own different life experiences, levels of education, income, occupations, and lifestyles. Successful families are caring people who are ready to make a commitment to a child.
- You can be single, married, or domestic partners
- You can live in a house or apartment, but must have room to house a child
- You can work inside or outside the home
- You must be at least 21 years of age or older
- You must have sufficient income to support your family
- You must be able to physically care for a child
- You must pass a child abuse and criminal background check.
Applicants are considered regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation.