Local Offices


​​​​​​​​​​​Find an Office

​​For the health and safety of yourself and others:

  • Call or go online for assistance as a first option before visiting an office.
  • If you feel you need to come into an office, call first. See below for office information.​
  • By avoiding offices when possible, you are keeping yourself, your family and vulnerable people like children, older adults and people with disabilities safer.
  • How you can get help without coming into an office:
    • Apply for and update information about benefits: one.Oregon.gov, 1-800-699-9075 (711 TTY)
    • Call a local office (see below)
    • ​Dial 2-1-1 or Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC) at 1-855-673-2372
    • Call 1-855-503-SAFE (7233) if you suspect an adult at risk or child is being neglected or harmed
  • For safety planning, our office staff are here to support you. 

Assistance - Self-Sufficiency offices offer help with food benefits (SNAP), cash for families (TANF), child care assistance, refugee services and domestic violence assistance.​

Children and Youth - Child Welfare offices offer assistance with adoption, foster care, foster parents and relative caregivers, child abuse and neglect and independent living.

Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities - County Developmental Disability Program offices for services for adults and children with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities. 

Seniors and People with Physical Disabilities - Aging and People with Disabilities and Area Agency on Aging offices assist in finding resources including food benefits (SNAP), medical, health care coverage, long-term and community-based care services and more.

Vocational Rehabilitation - VR assists individuals with disabilities in getting and keeping a job that matches their skills, interests and abilities.