Skip to the main content of the page

Local Offices

​Not sure where to start?

For help with benefits:

  • Apply for benefits, update information or report changes online at
  • Call ONE customer service at 1-800-699-9075.
  • Get EBT card information or call the 24-hour EBT customer service line at 1-888-997-4447.​

To report abuse: 

  • Call 1-855-503-SAFE (7233) if you suspect abuse or neglect of an adult or child.​

Find an Office

Self-Sufficiency offices help with food benefits (SNAP), cash for families (TANF), child care assistance (ERDC), refugee services and domestic violence.​

Children and Youth
Child Welfare offices help with adoption, foster care, foster parents and relative caregivers, child abuse and neglect and independent living.

Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
County Developmental Disability Program offices help with services for adults and children with Intellectual and ​Developmental Disabilities.

Seniors and People with Physical Disabilities
Aging and People with Disabilities offices and Area Agency on Aging offices help find resources including food benefits (SNAP), medical, health care coverage, long-term and community-based care services and more.

Vocational Rehabilitation
VR offices help ​individuals with disabilities find and keep ​jobs that match their skills, interests and abilities.​