Did you file a federal extension Form 4868?

Oregon recognizes your federal extension. If you filed a federal extension and expect to get a refund from Oregon, you DO NOT need to file an Oregon extension. 

If you need an extension of time to file for Oregon only and expect to have tax due, download Publication OR-40-EXT from our forms and publications page​. Submit your payment using the included Form OR-40-V by April 15, 2021. An extension to file is not an extension to pay. Mark the extension payment check box on your voucher and return.