Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Federal adjustments to income

Federal adjustments are deductions from gross income that result in adjusted gross income (AGI). These adjustments flow through to the Oregon full-year return and aren't reported separately. Part-year and nonresident income tax filers report some adjustments on the return and report others separately on Schedule OR-ASC-NP.

Federal adjustments reported on the part-year or nonresident return

Federal adjustments with codes

These adjustments are reported using an adjustment code on Schedule OR-ASC-NP.

More information

Read Publication OR-17 for more information and instructions for reporting these federal adjustments on your Oregon part-year or nonresident personal income tax return.