Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

File "No Payroll" Reports

Filing "No Payroll" by Phone

If you do not have payroll to report for a quarter, you can file your "no payroll" report by phone by calling 503-378-3981. The automated voice system will lead you through the steps to submit your "no payroll" report for Unemployment Insurance, State Withholding, TriMet, Lane Transit District and the Workers' Benefit Fund (WBF) assessment. This system is available to use 24 hours a day.

You can file "no payroll" reports for current or past quarters. You'll need your Business Identification Number (BIN) in order to submit your report by phone.

Do I Need to File "No Payroll?"
Yes. As long as your account is open, you must file a Quarterly Combined Payroll Tax Report of taxes due. When you have no employees or hours to report, using the phone makes it easy to comply with the law and avoid filing by paper.

Can I File My Other Payroll Reports by Phone?
No. Reporting by phone is only for "no payroll" reports. Once you have payroll again, you can use Frances Online, Click here to go to Frances Online to fill out your combined reports electronically.