Skip to main content Homepage

Reporting a Problem Driver

Contact law enforcement to report a vehicle that is being driven poorly including:

  • Showing signs of aggression or "road rage;"
  • Showing signs of intoxication; or
  • By someone who is an unlicensed or suspended driver.

You can call 911 within city limits, or 800-24DRUNK (800-243-7865) for intoxicated drivers.

You can also report drivers you know who cannot drive safely due to a medical condition to DMV.  The report can be based on a medical condition or driving behaviors.

Frequently Asked Questions