Make an Appointment with DMV
Most DMV offices are open to the public by appointment only. The offices that will remain closed until further notice are:
- Cottage Grove
You should be prepared to wear a face covering/mask at
all DMV offices per the
Oregon Health Authority.
Drive-up VIN Inspections at DMV
Some DMV field offices are offering drive-up VIN inspections that
do not require an appointment
. Availability varies by office; use the
to see the offices and times available. You can also select your preferred office from the list below to check on days and times.
DMV has offices all across the state. Use the map below to find an office.
- Select field offices are open by appointment only at this time. Check individual office locations to see if your preferred location is accepting appointments.
- All DMV offices are closed on weekends and
- Some DMV offices have non-standard hours or are only open on certain days. Visit the office page to see when it is open.
- Office hours, parking rules and other office details vary by location. Check the specific DMV office page for information.
- All DMV offices accept cash, credit/debit cards and checks.
- Mail transactions must be sent to DMV Headquarters, not individual office locations.
Dealer Processing Centers
Dealer processing centers are not accepting dealer work at this time. Title transactions are not eligible for in-office appointments. All title and registration transactions should be mailed to DMV Headquarters or use EVR.
During inclement weather, view office building closures on the Department of Administrative Services website.
Call the DMV office you intend to visit to make sure they are able to open for business. Ask if they can provide the specific services you need (including scheduled drive tests).
DMV staff may not be able to get to work and update web information.