We are responsible for regulating all unarmed combat sports in Oregon. This includes licensing athletes to compete by ensuring all proper documentation, and medical requirements are met prior to competition.
To become licensed to compete in Oregon, competitors must obtain National or Federal licensure and an Oregon license.
For an Oregon license, the following documentation must be submitted:
- State of Oregon Application
- National or Federal Application (sport specific)
- Bloodwork (Hepatitis Panel & HIV ½ serum)
- Two forms of identification
- A passport type photo
- Oregon State Physical Exam
- Oregon State Eye Exam
The documents are different for different sports. Take a look under your sport and learn more about the documents and requirements.