Planning for retirement can seem like a daunting task. Don’t wait until the last minute to prepare. Take advantage of the many resources PERS offers to help you get ready.
Among the resources available to you are education sessions, which cover topics that include:
- The basics of your plan type (Tier One, Tier Two, or OPSRP).
- Retirement eligibility criteria.
- Benefit calculations and estimates.
- Your retirement option choices.
- An overview of the retirement application process.
Education sessions are free, and you can attend as many as you like over the course of your public service career.
Whether you’re Tier One/Tier Two or OPSRP, you have the option of attending a general education session for your plan type or a session that discusses additional financial planning information and resources.
Note: The financial planning information is general. PERS staff are not financial planning professionals and cannot provide you with financial advice.
For registration or more information, visit the education webpage for your plan type: