PERS has a new communications tool that allows you to receive updates on PERS topics that may be of interest to you.
You can choose specific topics to receive email or text message updates, including member news and information, education presentations, Oregon Savings Growth Plan, and PERS Health Insurance. Simply click the “Sign up and choose topics” link below to get started.
You will only receive information on the topics you choose. Please consider adding OregonPERS@public.govdelivery.com to your address book to ensure future messages are delivered. Please be aware that GovDelivery does not connect with or impact anything on the PERS system or your individual account or membership information.
By using GovDelivery, we can better inform you when new resources are available and share relevant information about PERS membership and resources.
Helpful tips and information
- Read this document for step-by-step instructions to sign up for GovDelivery.
- Please be sure to add OregonPERS@public.govdelivery.com to your contacts list or check your spam folder if you don’t receive updates.
- Consider using a personal email address rather than a work address so you can continue to receive updates from PERS when you stop working or if you change jobs.
- PERS Member Services cannot add or remove GovDelivery subscriptions for you. You can update your subscriptions, modify your password or email address, or stop subscriptions at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page. You will need to use your email address to log in. If you have questions or problems with the subscription service, please visit: subscriberhelp.govdelivery.com.
- Because GovDelivery is a separate system, changes made by you on GovDelivery will not be reflected on your Online Member Services (OMS) account or with other PERS information. Therefore, please be aware that individual email communication may still be done through a record on file with PERS even if you change information on GovDelivery. Similarly, email address updates or other changes you make directly in OMS will not be reflected in GovDelivery.
- GovDelivery allows you to receive updates by email or text message. Updates that allow text messages have a symbol. Normal text message charges may apply.